Friday 14 December 2012

Strawberry Milk Toast

Thinking about what to prepare for breakfast always gives me a tough time, I need something healthy and easy to make before I leave to work. I love omelette toast very much but I don't like it sweet either, when I opened my fridge door I saw Strawberry Milk that my husband bought then got an idea. While thinking what else to add I thought cinnamon powder and strawberry milk will get along well, so I decided to make Strawberry Milk Toast with cheese slices.


This is a very easy to do recipe for any time of the day, even kids would definitely love it. Now let me bring you to the recipe and how I made this.

Ingredients;
4 sliced of bread
2 eggs (beaten)
1 tsp of butter
5 tbsp of strawberry milk
A pinch of cinnamon powder
A pinch of salt


Lightly beat the eggs

Add in the strawberry milk

Add butter, cinnamon powder and salt

Dip one slice of bread to the egg mixture

Soak both the side of the bread in the egg mixture

Now toast the bread on a hot pan

I prefer both the sides of the bread to brown well

I have added a slice of cheese on the bread slice and top with 
another hot slice making it a sandwich

Now our Strawberry Milk Toast is ready to be served, you can add sugar 
if you are serving for kiddos, they would definitely love it.

Do try and let me know how it turned out!




18 comments:

  1. planning meals is really challenging :) can understand this looks like a different recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one for kids...they'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a different recipe. kids will like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thats a wonderful toast with strawberry milk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is such a nice twist :) Sweet strawberry bread!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm.. wonderful n tempting toast!!

    Regards,
    Bindu
    http://indianrecipegalleri.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much fellow friends for commenting, your comments will help me to improve my blog and share more special recipes that I have tried with you. Do drop by often, yummy recipes waiting!

Arthy Suman